Within E’Mation Controls and Engineering’s Robotics Division, our robotic service technicians’ complete robotic controls integration, service and replacement of robotic parts, provide preventative maintenance, on-site troubleshooting, and training on many brands of robots.
Our robot technicians work with ABB, Fanuc, MotoMan, and Denso robotics controllers among others. We are an ABB authorized systems integrator and value added provider.
This position will require less than 10% travel, generally well-within 100 miles round trip. International travel will not be required. Night, holidays, and weekends are typically not required.
- Associate’s degree
- 2+ years of recent industry experience that includes troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and software; as well as performing preventative maintenance and repair.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training/experience
- ABB Robotics programming experience
- Denso Robotics programming experience
- Fanuc Robotics programming experience
- MotoMan Robotics programming experience
E’Mation Controls and Engineering provides a competitive compensation and benefits package.