At E’Mation Controls and Engineering, we specialize in industrial automation. Our customers range in industries from automotive to pharmaceutical, and everything in between. If it’s possible to automate, we pride ourselves in our ability to do it.
We value our employee’s time, both at work and at home. A typical weekday starts and ends during standard office hours. Nights, weekends, and holidays are typically not worked. Any travel is generally within a 100 mile round trip.
Our controls engineers are responsible for electrical hardware design, PLC Programming, HMI programming, troubleshooting and commissioning of automation control systems. Hands on field experience across multiple PLC and HMI platforms is required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of hands on industry experience programming PLC’s and HMI’s; minimum:
- Rockwell RSLogix 500
- Rockwell RSLogix 5000
- Rockwell Studio 5000
- AutoCAD or equivalent CAD software
- 5+ years of hands on industry experience
- Experience working an automation project from concept to completion
- Specialized PLC experience with:
- Siemens TIA Portal
- GE Proficy
- Mitsubishi GX Works
- Mastery of vision system integration, including the following:
- Banner Engineering
- Experience with robot integration into an automation project, including the following:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Ability for flexible working hours
- Ongoing training/certification support
© EMation Controls and Engineering – 3883 Clay Ave. SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49548 – 616.878.4544