At E’Mation Controls and Engineering, our controls engineers are responsible for electrical hardware design, PLC Programming, HMI programming, troubleshooting and commissioning of automation control systems. Hands on field experience across multiple PLC and HMI platforms is required.
This position will require less than 10% travel, generally well-within 100 miles round-trip. International travel will not be required. Nights, holidays, and weekends are typically not required.
- Associates Degree
- 3+ years of hands on industry experience programming PLC’s and HMI’s
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training/experience
- Experience with AB500, AB5000, GE Proficy, Siemens S7, and AutoCAD
Additional Experience (Not required to be considered)
- ABB Robotics Programming
- Denso Robotics Programming
- Fanuc Robotics Programming
- MotoMan Robotics Programming
E’Mation Controls and Engineering provides a competitive compensation and benefits package.